Hello! If you're looking to add a visual element to your conversations on WhatsApp with WizAI, you're in the right place. Our image creation feature, powered by DALL-E 3, allows you to generate images directly within your chat. Here’s a straightforward guide on how to get started.
How to Create Images
- Open your WhatsApp Chat with WizAI: Make sure you're in the right conversation with our WizAI bot.
- Type the Image Command: To initiate an image creation, simply type the command !image followed by a detailed description of what you want to create. For example:
!image woman running towards an office building in the style of marvel with a raging battle going on in the background
Replace the example prompt with your own description.
Send the Command: Press send, and the request will be processed by DALL-E 3, which will generate an image based on your description.
Receive Your Image: After a brief moment, your generated image will be sent to you in the chat.
Tips for Writing Effective Prompts
- Clarity is key: Clearly describe the subject, action, setting, and any specific details you want in the image.
- Be descriptive: The more details you provide, the better DALL-E 3 can understand and create your image.
- Use Adjectives: Descriptive words can help shape the final image. For example, instead of saying "cat," say "fluffy white cat with blue eyes."
- Set the Scene: If you're looking for an image with context, describe the environment. For instance, "a futuristic cityscape at dusk" sets a clear scene.
- Experiment: Don’t hesitate to try different phrasings or add more details if the first image isn’t quite what you expected.
Here are some prompts to help you get started:
- !image a serene lake with a wooden pier at sunrise
- !image a vintage car parked on a bustling city street at night
- !image a whimsical illustration of a cat drinking tea in a garden
Tips and Best Practices
- Originality: While DALL-E 3 can create images from existing concepts, try coming up with unique combinations or scenarios for truly one-of-a-kind creations.
- Edit and Retry: If the first image isn't quite what you expected, tweak your prompt and try again. Sometimes small adjustments can make a big difference.
If the image doesn’t meet your expectations or if you’re having trouble with the command, consider the following:
- Revise Your Prompt: Adjust the level of detail or try different descriptors.
- Command Format: Ensure there are no typos in the command and that the format !image [image prompt] is followed correctly.
- Connectivity: Check your internet connection, as a stable connection is required for image generation.